of the Director of Care, the Personal Support Worker provides resident-focused personal care, in a home-like environment, respecting the individuality and dignity of each resident/family within an interdisciplinary team, consistent with the Mission, vision, and values of Miramichi Lodge.
· Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent as per O. Reg. 79/10 of the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
· Certificate – Food Safety Awareness Program recognized by a Public Health Unit.
· Experience in a Long-Term Care setting considered an asset.
· Therapeutic, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well with others in a team approach, and adapt to changing situations.
· Physically capable of performing assigned duties within a flexible work schedule inside a 24/7 operation.
· Ability to meet, and maintain health requirement standards as per Long-Term Care Legislation.
Reference ID: 20-96
Application deadline: 2020-11-12
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.39-$25.73 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Related Jobs (7)
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time
- Nursing Staff on November 24, 2020
- Dental Assistant on November 19, 2020
- Personal Caregiver on November 19, 2020