Riverview Heights Retirement Residence seeks a part-time PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER who is passionate about helping our senior residents. Please submit your resume and cover letter by replying to this post, in confidence, if you meet the following requirements:
- Community College Health Care Attendant/Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the care of the elderly.
- Holds current first aid and CPR certification.
- Empathy for, and ability to understand and verbalize with residents.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with dementia, Memory Care and has Gentle Persuasive Approach Certificate.
We are seeking PSW’s who want to make a real difference in the lives of our residents.
Please submit you resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (11)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- MRT/MRI – Diagnostic Imaging (Perm Casual) on April 8, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021