Please Note: If you are a current Algonquin College employee, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Labour Market of Renfrew and Lanark (Brent Dick)
Sc heduled Weekly Hours:
Anticipated Start Date:
November 16, 2020
Length of Contract:
Employees who are part-time internal candidates, as defined by the Part-Time Support Collective Agreement, will be given first consideration.
Posting Closing Date:
October 31, 2020
Please note: jobs are posted until 12:01 am on the job closing date.
The incumbent provides organizational and administrative support to the Labour Market Initiative (LMI) in Renfrew and Lanark Counties. This work includes planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of all activities that are part of the project objectives. This position works directly with the LMI Project Coordinator.
- A three (3) year diploma/degree or equivalent in Business or related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working within an Employment Services office, community economic development role or related government operation in a consulting role is preferred;
- Working knowledge of various software applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and a strong understanding of various social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram;
- General knowledge of webpage management, including updating content, posting of events and information.
Schedule is flexible and is contingent on the events happening around the Renfrew and Lanark County areas. This may include weekend shifts.
Algonquin College values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an inclusive work environment and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. However internal candidates will receive first consideration based on qualifications. If you are invited for an interview, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you may require. Workplace accommodations are available. While we thank all those who apply, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For a copy of the complete job description please contact Human Resources at humanresources @algonquincollege.com.
Related Jobs (82)
- MERCHANDISING ASSOCIATE FULL TIME RETAIL STORE OPPORTUNITIES on November 27, 2020 Full Time
- Tool Crib Attendant (Petawawa) on November 26, 2020
- Sales Associate on November 26, 2020
- Client Service Coordinator on November 26, 2020
- Seasonal Fuels Delivery Driver – Pembroke on November 26, 2020
- Casual Educational Assistants on November 26, 2020
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time