This particular job post is no longer active. The job listing may still be published on Merchandising Consultants Associates. You may also want to search Indeed’s current listings for Merchandising Consultants Associates to see if a newer version of this job post exists.
Do you have cosmetics merchandising experience? Worked for a third-party merchandising company before? Consider yourself a great MATCH? We want you!
Come work as a merchandising rep for a growing company where you can make your own schedule, get paid training, and work on varied, interesting projects. No two workdays will ever be the same!
MCA is a leading third-party national merchandising company and we just celebrated our 30th anniversary. We work with industry leading clients to implement new product launches and display set-ups in retail stores across Canada.
- National retail coverage with thousands of reps across thousands of cities
- Clients in the Health & Beauty, Cosmetics, Convenience sectors and more
- Friendly, knowledgeable, approachable managers, available to support you
WHAT TO EXPECT
We’re looking for a part-time sales and retail merchandising rep to service stores in Pembroke, ON, setting up and taking down displays, assembling fixtures, and working with products on the shelves. Merchandising/planogram experience is preferred, and we have a lot of upcoming work with cosmetics merchandising and planogram resets, so having experience merchandising cosmetics is a huge asset! Candidates who can bring this to the table will be given preference. You must be able to work between 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday, and being smartphone and computer savvy is essential as all our reporting is done through apps or online.
- Ability to make your own schedule
- Variety of work every day
- Paid training
Merchandising reps will need to reside in the Pembroke, ON area, with willingness to travel to other nearby locations when needed. You will need a driver’s license with access to an insured vehicle.
- Visit many different stores throughout the week – no cubicle walls for you!
- All reporting done from the comfort of your own home
- Some opportunities to travel when needed
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Flexibility – YOU decide your hours and make your own schedule
- Working hours are scheduled between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, so you can be home every night for dinner and have weekends off!
- Negotiable wage
- You live in the Pembroke, ON area so you can stay close to home
- Ability to broaden your skills through a variety of projects and clients
If this sounds like you, apply now!
At MCA, we appreciate all responses, however, only those qualified will be selected for an interview at this time. Applicants must reside in the specified location and be legally eligible to work in Canada.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
MCA is a leading Canadian Sales and Marketing company providing clients with outstanding results at retail across Canada. We help build and maintain brands by providing Sales and Merchandising Coverage and Augmentation, Competitive Price Audits, Events Marketing and Retail Store Intelligence. We are proud partners with our CPG clients such as: P&G, L’Oréal, FGXI, Keurig, BIC, Hershey, Henkel, Mondelez, as well as leading retailers: Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Farm Boy, Metro
Please also follow this link for our company video (MCA) https://video214.com/play/LNuQ4LhxkzDrl6QZpZ8fwA/s/dark
MCA – “Exceptional Results through Executional Excellence at Retail”