Part Time Seasonal Sales Associate,Pembroke- The Source
The Source is Canada’s largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
- Are you a motivated team player who loves working with people?
- Do you have a passion for technology and love knowing about the latest and greatest connected tech?
- Are you a genuinely competitive person who is driven by sales targets and goals?
- Do you want to help customers learn how tech can make their lives easier?
The experience you want
- Be a Brand Ambassador for The Source
- Contribute to the team’s success by achieving Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Residential Services monthly sales targets
- Provide each customer with an exceptional in-store experience by developing strong relationships and meeting customer needs
- Collaborate with team members to ensure compliance to all store operational standards
Profile we’re looking for
- Motivated Associates who can meet personal and store sales goals
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals who can effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Passionate about connected technology including mobile devices, home automation and the growing suite of Internet of Things (IoT) enabled devices
- Experience in customer service as well as a telecom background are a definite asset
- Ability to uncover needs, recommend products and follow up with customers
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends is a must
- Competitive compensation package and variable pay
- Recognition and rewards program
- Best in class sales training programs
- Career advancement opportunities in retail and corporate
- Associate discounts
As Canada’s neighborhood tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home, we’re proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.