Napa Pembroke is a large wholesaler/retailer of Automotive, Agriculture & Heavy-Duty Parts, Hydrualics, Industrial & Automotive Paint/Body Supplies. We are committed to provide the highest quality service in our industry!
Napa Auto Parts Pembroke requires an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated, career-minded individual. The Parts counter associate works in a very fast-paced environment that involves constant interaction with customers in person, over the telephone, electronically, email and fax with the use of a windows computerized parts look-up system. This position involves problem solving, interaction with outside vendors using various ordering processed and systems, handle pressure, and to deliver outstanding customer service.
This position is Full-time with rotational weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes, and other information.
- Sell parts to all available customers, over the counter, over the phone, or electronically.
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, and ensure the customer is aware of full product options.
- Participate in training sessions offered by the company and management.
- Obtains the information needed to place special orders and ensure the correct parts are sent.
- Must research the availability of certain parts, either within the distribution center or from other sources as necessary, and must be able to search part numbers using the computer or standard catalogues.
- Must have the ability to use inventory information on a computer screen and can locate parts by checking part numbers and location them in bins.
- Must communicate clearly in person, on the phone and also be willing to initiate calls to customers to give and receive information.
- Must be alert to sales opportunities by taking the time to ask customer questions and provide information about parts and services.
- Process returned new products back into stock.
- Contacting suppliers for information regarding availability, warranties and more.
- Processing payment transactions and handling cash on a daily basis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to muti-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Hydraulic, Agriculture, and Paint is an asset but not necessary.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Applications.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Willing and able to work Saturdays.
Starting salary based on experience. We offer a competitive wage, RRSP, an excellent benefits package, and more.
No Phone Calls Please
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (76)
Team Lead on March 22, 2019
Cultivation Team Member on March 22, 2019
Programs Manager on March 22, 2019
Temporary Gymnastics Coach on March 22, 2019
Process Technician on March 20, 2019
Temporary Caretaker- 1.0 FTE on March 20, 2019
Retail Sales Associate, Pembroke – Virgin Mobile on March 20, 2019
Représentant de la surface de vente, technologie CAN: 1083339 on March 20, 2019
Technology Sales Area Representative CAN: 1083339 on March 20, 2019
Child Caregiver – Private Home on March 20, 2019