Primary Locations: Pembroke, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have sales advisory skills?
- Do you know how to build relationships of trust and client loyalty?
- Are you interested in taking on challenges in the banking sector?
Being a Personal Banking Advisor means being the trusted partner to hundreds of clients and finding suitable solutions for each one of them by recommending savings and credit products.
Working in a branch means working in a team surrounded by experts in order to direct clients toward solutions that best suit their individual needs.
You will stand out by your excellent customer service, active listening skills, and knowledge of financial products and services.
- Meet sales objectives by offering solutions tailored to your clients’ overall needs
- Identify business opportunities in your market for all products and services offered by the Bank
- Ensure that service and operational quality standards are applied and that compliance and risk management rules are followed
You will work in an environment requiring determination, a positive attitude and good stress management.
For us, it is important that you:
- Have experience in sales or business development
- Have experience in customer service
- Have a Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (or become certified within 3 months of hiring)
- Be bilingual, both spoken and written an asset(English and French); asset
- Have a college diploma and 3 years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and 6 months of experience
Diversity is an integral part of National Bank’s values and commitments.