Are you looking to start a new, rewarding career? Have you ever considered a career in Insurance?
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team Personal Lines team in Pembroke, Ontario.
· To provide legendary service directly to the client, after the sale by the Sales Executive
· Where appropriate, procure a sale, normally through upgrading and bundling coverage for personal lines clients.
· Communicate with the client in person, by phone, email, etc. to process additions, deletions or changes to their policy on the appropriate broker management system and to provide professional advice or recommendations regarding their coverage.
· Ensure all transactions and renewals are accounted for and processed accurately and on a timely basis.
· Provide quotations or estimates to clients on premiums, data enter work to create files, update information, confirm data and coverage and to record appropriate changes or adjustments.
· Communicate with insurance company personnel as required.
· As an independent broker working for your client, acts as liaison with the insurer and balances the interests of the client, McDougall Insurance and the insurance company in force.
· Function as part of a team responsible for assisting in the collection of accounts receivable and in any other area as required.
· A valid RIBO license is considered an asset.
· Must have exceptional customer service skills.
· Must be sales oriented and have a working knowledge of the risk and insurance products involved.
· Act in a professional manner at all times and maintain a position of trust and confidentiality.
· Acts in an open, respectful, honest and helpful manner with all team members, clients and other staff.
Application deadline: 2020-12-18
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- RIBO (Preferred)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place