Access Healthcare Services Inc. is currently looking for full time/part time Personal Support Workers (PSW) in Pembroke & surrounding areas included in the Renfrew County.
- PSW-DSW Certificate or a successful first year nursing completion
- Vehicle required with Valid Drivers License
- Step 2 TB Test and 1 Step less than 1 year old
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check (less than 3 months old)
- Available every second weekend, Available for 2 evenings a week
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Kind and compassionate approach to care
- Flexible & Reliable
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal & writing)
- Bilingual (an asset)
- Willingness to drive & travel
- Use of an insured reliable vehicle
- Ability to provide Holistic Client Care
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift up to 35 pounds;
- Ability to drive for long periods
If interested, please apply to the job posting. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: This is a flexible work environment which is based on your availability. We would like to thank everyone in advance for their interest but only qualified Candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Access Healthcare Services Inc. will provide accommodations on request throughout recruitment, selection and assessment process for applicants with disabilities. Should you require accommodations, please inform the Director, Client Services of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- PSW (Required)
Related Jobs (7)
- P-02-21 RPN – Resource on January 7, 2021