|Personal Support Worker (PSW)|
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities within our Pembroke location for NEW and EXPERIENCED Personal Support Workers ( internal reference: Community Support Worker ). We are looking for energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to help clients in our community, with activities of daily living. This position requires someone to perform special functions under the Supervision of a RN or RPN/Supervisor.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
Qualifications and Position Requirements
Total Compensation and Benefits
How to Apply Please forward your resume to EMAIL ADDRESS: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org with Pembroke ON in the subject line.
Please apply by: January 10, 2017
Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
©2017 Indeed – Cookies, Privacy and Terms
Related Jobs (10)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Home Support Worker – PAID TRAINING on March 1, 2021
- Nurse Case Manager (NCM) on February 24, 2021
- Social Worker-Psychotherapist on February 24, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurse Positions on February 9, 2021
- Personal Support Worker Positions on February 9, 2021