Personal Support Worker (PSW) Float Positions
– Pembroke, ON
CarePartners is currently seeking Personal Support Workers ( internal reference: Community Support Worker ) for community work in our Personal Support and Homemaking program in Pembroke. We are looking for energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to help clients in our community, with activities of daily living. This position requires someone to perform special functions under the Supervision of a RN or RPN/Supervisor.
We are looking for Float Positions: Two would be for AM care (06:00 to 09:00) Two would be for PM care (18:00 to 19:00) We need coverage for everyday of the week.
Promotes a safe environment for both the client and worker
Qualifications and Position Requirements
Total Compensation and Benefits
How to Apply Please forward your resume to email@example.com with PSW Floater and location in the subject line.
Please apply by: February 6, 2018
Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
Related Jobs (78)
- Arena Operator 1 on August 11, 2022
- Recreation Programmer on August 11, 2022
- Team Member on August 11, 2022
- Aquatics Supervisor on August 11, 2022
- COGS Admin Support – Administrative Assistant II on August 11, 2022
- Peer Support Worker- Mental Health Services on August 11, 2022
- Aerobics Instructor (Aqua Fitness) on August 11, 2022
- Dental Administrative Assistant on August 11, 2022
- Retail Visual Merchandiser – Part Time Freelance on August 11, 2022
- Gas Bar and Country Style Attendant on August 11, 2022