Miramichi Lodge, County of Renfrew
– Pembroke, ON
$24.03 – $24.37 an hour – Casual
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Care, provides resident-focused personal care, within an interdisciplinary team, consistent with the Mission and Philosophy of Miramichi Lodge.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent as per O. Reg. 79/10 of the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007 .
- Completion of a food safety awareness program recognized by a Public Health Unit.
- Experience in a Long Term Care setting an asset.
- Therapeutic, verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to working well with others in a team approach.
- Physically capable of performing assigned duties within a flexible work schedule inside a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operation.
- Demonstrated regular attendance in keeping with the County Attendance Support Program.
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards as per Long Term Care Legislation.
- Current WHMIS certification, an asset.
- Computers skills, an asset.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $24.03 to $24.37 /hour