Personal Support Workers
|Riverview Heights Retirement Residence|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: June 20th 2017
|Riverview Heights Retirement Residence is a six storey retirement home with 94 residential care suites. Locally owned and operated, Riverview Heights has been designed to provide the utmost in comfort, affordability, safety and personal service for our residents.|
At Riverview Heights, we believe that home is much more than just a place to live – it is where someone belongs and feels comfortable and secure any time of the day or night. We rely on the friendliness, professionalism and dedication of our staff to provide this feeling of home for all of our residents.
We are currently recruiting for Personal Support Workers. We have one part-time position available, and two casual positions.
|We are seeking PSW’s who want to make a real difference in the lives of our residents.|
To apply, please send your resume in confidence by email. Please indicate if you are applying for the part-time position, or a casual one.
Thank you to all applicants, however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
|Susanne Edwards, General Manager|
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence
400 Bell Street,
Related Jobs (11)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- MRT/MRI – Diagnostic Imaging (Perm Casual) on April 8, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021