CATP is looking for a highly motivated pharmacy assistant to join their Pembroke location. CATP is a dynamic and innovative pharmacy focusing on providing complete pharmaceutical care to patients enrolled in addiction treatment.
The Pharmacy Assistant, following direction from the Designated Manager and under the supervision of the dispensing pharmacist(s) and/or pharmacy technician(s), is responsible for assisting the pharmacy team in the preparation of medications and supporting them in the provision of optimal patient care.
Ensure that prescriptions are prepared in accordance to all laws, regulation, and by-laws governing Pharmacy, including, but not limited to: *
CATP Pembroke Provides:
Job Type: Part-time
Related Jobs (11)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Advanced Care Paramedics on March 1, 2021
- Home Support Worker – PAID TRAINING on March 1, 2021
- Nurse Case Manager (NCM) on February 24, 2021
- Social Worker-Psychotherapist on February 24, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurse Positions on February 9, 2021