$24.96 – $28.75 an hour – Part-time, Permanent
|T he Pembroke Regional Hospital has a requirement for one (1) Pharmacy Technician to work in the Pharmacy Department . This position is offered on a Part-time basis with a .5 FTE commitment.|
Pharmacy Technicians practise as members of a multi-disciplinary team in accordance with the Regulated Health Professions Act, the Public Hospitals Act, and the standards set by the Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP) and follow the Hospital’s Mission, Vision and Values, and policies and procedures.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
Related Jobs (11)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Advanced Care Paramedics on March 1, 2021
- Home Support Worker – PAID TRAINING on March 1, 2021
- Nurse Case Manager (NCM) on February 24, 2021
- Social Worker-Psychotherapist on February 24, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurse Positions on February 9, 2021