Petawawa Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic is seeking a motivated, professional and passionate registered physiotherapist to join our quickly growing team.
We are an established physiotherapist-owned clinic situated in the heart of Petawawa, Our clinic attracts a largely active clientele, including members of the Canadian Forces. The clinic’s philosophy of care is an active, one-on-one approach, with an emphasis on exercise prescription and education, while providing some hands-on manual therapy techniques. Our interdisciplinary team of physiotherapists and massage therapists fosters a professional yet relaxed environment. We encourage sharing of ideas and treatment techniques between therapists, and provide mentoring to new graduates.
We have recently moved to a much larger location, providing six private treatment rooms with hi-lo beds and a large rehabilitation gym complete with cardiovascular, strength and balance training equipment. Our therapists have a broad range of experience in manual therapy, McKenzie, acupuncture, dry needling, exercise prescription and running injuries. No physiotherapy assistants or kinesiologists – we pride ourselves on an active approach with one on one patient care.
This position is available immediately. Hours are flexible beginning part time with opportunity for full time as the caseload builds. Compensation is percentage based.The suitable candidate should posses a keen interest in treating orthopaedic and sports injuries, professional development, and critical thinking.
What Petawawa Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic has to offer:
- Physiotherapist owned and operated facility
- Private treatment areas with option of open concept
- Caseload is mostly extended health care, private pay patients, and minimal WSIB and MVA
- Opportunity for mentorship with experienced manual and McKenzie therapists
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Motivated, with pursuit of continuing education
- Strong clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based approach to treatment
- Experience in private, outpatient clinics (employment or student placements)
- Post graduate courses in MDT an asset
3025 Petawawa Blvd, # 7
Petawawa, ON K8H 1X9
Related Jobs (11)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Advanced Care Paramedics on March 1, 2021
- Home Support Worker – PAID TRAINING on March 1, 2021
- Nurse Case Manager (NCM) on February 24, 2021
- Social Worker-Psychotherapist on February 24, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurse Positions on February 9, 2021