|Carefor Health & Community Services|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 2nd 2018
|Carefor Health & Community Services offers home care services, community support and operates the Pembroke Civic Complex retirement residence. Carefor provides frozen meals, transportation and visiting programs as well as personal and home support, foot care programs, companion sitters and a going home program which allows for transition from a medical stay back to the home. We operate throughout Renfrew County and are one of the region’s most recognized healthcare providers.|
We are currently recruiting for a Program Manager – Pembroke-Renfrew County.
Reporting to the Director of Operations Pembroke-Renfrew County, the Program Manager is responsible for the overall planning, direction, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of residential care and other related programs in Renfrew County. The successful applicant’s primary focus will be the development and management of two residential programs as well as the provision of clinical leadership and support to clients, families, and staff in the achievement of client, program, and organizational goals of Carefor programs and services. The Program Manager will be required to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders as a component of their program management and development responsibilities.
|Interested applicants should apply via email no later than 4:00 p.m., Wednesday January 17, 2018.|
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
|Sherrie Haskin, Human Resources Advisor|
Carefor Health & Community Services
Related Jobs (81)
- MERCHANDISING ASSOCIATE FULL TIME RETAIL STORE OPPORTUNITIES on November 27, 2020 Full Time
- Tool Crib Attendant (Petawawa) on November 26, 2020
- Sales Associate on November 26, 2020
- Client Service Coordinator on November 26, 2020
- Seasonal Fuels Delivery Driver – Pembroke on November 26, 2020
- Casual Educational Assistants on November 26, 2020
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time