Program Support Coordinator
|Reference Number: 018-01|
|Carefor Health & Community Services|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 31st 2018
|Carefor Health & Community Services offers home care services, community support and operates the Pembroke Civic Complex retirement residence. Carefor provides frozen meals, transportation and visiting programs as well as personal and home support, foot care programs, companion sitters and a going home program which allows for transition from a medical stay back to the home. We operate throughout Renfrew County and are one of the region’s most recognized healthcare providers.|
We are currently recruiting for a Program Support Coordinator. This is a full-time position.
The Program Support Coordinator will plan and coordinate aspects of various program activities to improve client service delivery and maintain program function. Duties will include but are not limited to: scheduling of staff, maintaining master schedules, coordinating services according to service plan and program mandate, collection and recording of relevant intake and program statistical data. This position requires an understanding and ability to work in a fast paced multidisciplinary team environment with clients, volunteers, and community health partners.
|Start date to be determined. 75 hours per pay period.|
Interested applicants should apply in writing to A. Godin, no later than 4:30 p.m., February 21, 2018. Please indicate the reference number of this posting on your cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Carefor Health & Community Services
Related Jobs (69)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021