· Post-Secondary Diploma in Business or Management.
· Minimum five years’ experience working in an environment governed by legislation and legislative rules and regulations.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Provincial Offences Act and associated statutes and rules both governing and linked to the Act.
· Demonstrated knowledge of general office procedures; knowledge of the Provincial Offences Administration as it relates to the processing of documents, fine payments and general inquiries.
· Comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping/cash management procedures, human resource management, and budget management, including budget preparation, budget forecasting and expenditure control.
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and proven ability to adapt to, learn and use changing software applications.
Compensation: $82,541 – $94,193 per annum, plus comprehensive benefits package.
Reference ID: 21-114
Application deadline: 2021-09-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $82,541.00-$94,139.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday