Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada – Pembroke, ON
The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada has locations in Pembroke, London, Peterborough and Dundas. We maintain four residential homes for our Sisters who require differing levels of care, and we take seriously the desire in us to live in good relationship with our planet and all other life forms in creation.
The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada is looking for a compassionate, hardworking, team player to take call-in shifts, in our care unit, covering sick and vacation time. Experience in a geriatric environment, focusing on person centred care, is preferred. Demonstrated experience with differing forms of dementia would also be appreciated.
We value an inclusive and diverse workplace and are committed to providing accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process please notify Human Resources at the time of interview selection.
Please respond with resume by 4 pm on April 16, 2017 to be considered for this position.
Although the Congregation is grateful for your interest in working for us only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Job Type: Casual
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021