County of Renfrew
POSTING DATE: AUGUST 31, 2017
CLOSING DATE: SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Department of Finance & Administration
Financial Services Division
Reporting to the Director of Finance / Treasurer, the Receptionist has responsibility for acting as the primary contact for the public at the County Administration Building, located in Pembroke, in addition to providing financial, clerical and other administrative support duties to the Finance and Administration Department.
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration or equivalent combination of education and office experience.
- Computer literacy required, particularly MS Office applications.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills to interact with government departments and agencies, the media, the public, elected officials and County staff.
- High level of initiative and sound judgement.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Compensation: $37,429 -$42,713 per annum, plus comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume, stating Competition #17-71 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, September 18, 2017 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results