“With a person‐centered approach, Miramichi Lodge is a safe and caring community to live and work.”
Under the direction of the Client Programs Supervisor, the Recreation Programmer provides age appropriate recreation, leisure, social, spiritual, musical and educational goal orientated individual and group programs. Such
duties are performed in accordance with Miramichi Lodge’s Mission Statement, Statement of Philosophy, established policies and procedures and Ministry of Health standards and guidelines.
- Recreation and Leisure Services Diploma or equivalent from an approved College or University
- Completion of a Food Safety Awareness program recognized by a Public Health Unit
- Experience in recreational programming and in a Long Term Care setting
- Ability to perform shift work requirements in a 24 hour a day, “7 day a week” operation
Compensation: $24.86 – $25.24 per hour. No benefits.
Please send your resume, stating applicable competition number by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, August 10, 2017 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (5)
- Temp Part time Cleaner – Environmental Services Pembroke Regional Hospital on September 16, 2021 Part Time Temporary
- Dishwasher on September 13, 2021