POSTING DATE: OCTOBER 4, 2019
CLOSING DATE: OCTOBER 19, 2019
(Part Time – 3 Days/Week)
Consider becoming part of our team if you’re looking for a meaningful career and have the desire to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Under the direction and supervision of the Food Services Supervisor, this position is responsible for providing all residents with a nutritional plan of care consistent with the Long Term Care homes Act/Regulations, the current Dietitians of Canada approved Manual Clinical Dietitians, PEN- Practiced Based Evidence in Nutrition and Dietetic professional standards. This plan of care will be developed to support and promote resident-centered quality of life; consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values of Bonnechere Manor.
Bonnechere Manor, a highly regarded municipal (not-for-profit) long-term care home located in the Town of Renfrew, Ontario, is owned and operated by the County of Renfrew and City of Pembroke. Since 1958, a wide-range of quality long-term programs and services including 24-hour nursing care, accommodations, meals, as well as physiotherapy programs and a variety of social and recreational activities have been provided to the 180 residents that call the Manor ‘home’. Bonnechere Manor also offers a variety of community services including respite care, adult day programs and support groups. We moved into our brand new state-of-the-art facility in 1995, and have once again achieved a Four-Year Accreditation by Accreditation Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Nutrition Science, and successful completion of the Dietitians of Canada approved Dietetic Internship Program.
- Member of the College of Dietitians of Ontario, in good standing.
- Eligible for membership in the Dietitians of Canada.
- Computer literacy required (word processing, spreadsheet and database).
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards of Bonnechere Manor, as per Long-Term Care Legislation.
In addition to a competitive salary ($39.95 – 45.59 per hour), the County of Renfrew offers a great place to live, work and play; where you’ll enjoy a strong community spirit, a rural quality of life, well maintained infrastructure and an outdoor recreation paradise.
Please send your resume, stating the competition number #19-104.
by 4:00 p.m., October 19, 2019 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
EMAIL: email@example.com (in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Related Jobs (60)
- Caretaker on October 17, 2019
- AZ Driver on October 17, 2019
- front desk clerk, hotel on October 17, 2019
- Legal Associate on October 16, 2019
- Admin Asst – Legal Services on October 16, 2019
- Flooring Salesperson-Estimator on October 16, 2019
- Member Services Representative Full Time on October 16, 2019
- Member Services Representative PT overnight on October 16, 2019
- housekeeper on October 16, 2019