Saint Elizabeth- Registered Nurse
Location: Renfrew County
Rate of Pay: $27.20/hour
Start Date: 26 June 2017
- Availability to work days, evenings and weekends
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company’s policies, including its policies regarding human rights, accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) during your orientation process.
Note: Days: 7:00 am to 3:00pm Evenings: 3:00pm to 11:00pm
HOW TO APPLY Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (6)
- Temp Part time Cleaner – Environmental Services Pembroke Regional Hospital on September 16, 2021 Part Time Temporary
- Dishwasher on September 13, 2021