Registered Nurse – Emergency Department & Intensive Care Program (Permanent Part-time)
Department / Unit:
|Emergency Department & Intensive Care Program|
|$32.21 to $46.11 per hour|
The Pembroke Regional Hospital has a requirement for one (1) Registered Nurse (RN) to work in the Emergency Department and Intensive Care Program. This position is offered on a Part-time basis with a .48 FTE commitment.
Registered Nurses practice as members of a multi-disciplinary team in accordance with the Public Hospitals Act, the Regulated Health Professions Act, the Nursing Act, and the Standards set by the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO). In keeping with the Hospital’s Mission, Vision and Values, and policies and procedures, RN’s provide professional nursing care to patients. The ED/ICU Registered Nurse, following the Standards for Critical Care Nursing in Ontario, provides safe and competent care of the critically ill patients. Following the Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale, the Registered Nurse assesses and cares for patients presenting to the ED for care and treatment.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts and weekends.
Preference will be given to candidates with Emergency Nursing Certificate, or Critical Care Certificate or CNA Certification in Emergency or Critical Care Nursing or completion of an in-hospital extended emergency or critical care learning program (curriculum to be reviewed at time of hire) and LEAN Yellow Belt training.
Related Jobs (11)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- MRT/MRI – Diagnostic Imaging (Perm Casual) on April 8, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021