|NORTH RENFREW LONG-TERM CARE|
is currently accepting applications for the following position:
REGISTERED NURSE / TEAM LEADER
As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, under the direction of the Manager of Resident Services, the Registered Nurse / Team Leader co-ordinates and facilitates the team members at the Centre and provides nursing and personal care services.
· Nursing Diploma and / or BScN.
· Current Certificate of Competence with the Ontario College of Nurses
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong commitment to teamwork and ongoing personal development
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
Please submit resume to:
Kim Rodgers, Administrator,
North Renfrew Long-Term Care Services Inc.
47 Ridge Road, P.O. Box 1988, Deep River, ON K0J 1P0
Tel: (613) 584-1900 Fax: (613) 584-9183
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates for an interview will be contacted. The North Renfrew Long-Term Care Centre is a smoke-free work place. A clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector check is required for all positions.
Related Jobs (8)
- Relief Residential Caseworker on December 2, 2020
- Personal Support Manager on December 2, 2020
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time
- Nursing Staff on November 24, 2020