|NORTH RENFREW LONG-TERM CARE|
is currently accepting applications for the following position:
REGISTERED NURSE / TEAM LEADER
As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, under the direction of the Manager of Resident Services, the Registered Nurse / Team Leader co-ordinates and facilitates the team members at the Centre and provides nursing and personal care services.
· Nursing Diploma and / or BScN.
· Current Certificate of Competence with the Ontario College of Nurses
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong commitment to teamwork and ongoing personal development
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
Please submit resume to:
Kim Rodgers, Administrator,
North Renfrew Long-Term Care Services Inc.
47 Ridge Road, P.O. Box 1988, Deep River, ON K0J 1P0
Tel: (613) 584-1900 Fax: (613) 584-9183
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates for an interview will be contacted. The North Renfrew Long-Term Care Centre is a smoke-free work place. A clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector check is required for all positions.
Related Jobs (10)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Home Support Worker – PAID TRAINING on March 1, 2021
- Nurse Case Manager (NCM) on February 24, 2021
- Social Worker-Psychotherapist on February 24, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurse Positions on February 9, 2021
- Personal Support Worker Positions on February 9, 2021