“With a person‐centered approach, Miramichi Lodge is a safe and caring community to live and work.”
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES
Under the direction of the Resident Care Coordinator, the Registered Practical Nurse acts as liaison (team leader) between the R.N. and the care team, and is required to perform duties in accordance with the Standards of Nursing Practice, College of Nurses of Ontario, and Long Term Care Legislation.
- A Registered Practical Nurse with a current certificate of competent from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Ability to perform shift work requirements in a 7 day a week operation
Compensation: $29.24 – $29.69 per hour. No benefits.
Please send your resume, stating applicable competition number by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, August 10, 2017 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (10)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Home Support Worker – PAID TRAINING on March 1, 2021
- Nurse Case Manager (NCM) on February 24, 2021
- Social Worker-Psychotherapist on February 24, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurse Positions on February 9, 2021
- Personal Support Worker Positions on February 9, 2021