Woelke Occupational Therapy and Neurofeedback (WOTN) is seeking Registered Mental Health Clinicians in Pembroke/Petawawa and North Bay for part-time and full-time positions.
Applications from registered psychotherapists, social workers, occupational therapists and registered nurses with appropriate clinical experience will be accepted.
Woelke Occupational Therapy and Neurofeedback is a community and clinic-based rehabilitation practice with clinics in Ottawa, Pembroke and North Bay. We specialize in the provision of community mental health and neurofeedback services. Although our intervention spans a wide range of ages and modalities, our current primary intervention focus includes post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression and brain injury (including post-concussive syndrome). Given the proximity to military bases in Petawawa and North Bay, a large portion of the successful candidates’ caseloads will include military veterans and members of the Canadian Forces.
We currently have openings for clinicians based in the Ottawa Valley and the North Bay regions. In North Bay, caseload will initiate on a part-time basis with the expectation that it will grow to full-time as the provider gains experience and skill. In Pembroke/Petawawa, both full and part-time positions are available.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent
- Master of Social Work or equivalent
- Master of Counselling Psychology or equivalent * Member of appropriate college in good standing (CRPO, COTO, CNR, OCSWSSW)
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience is preferred
- Current Class G Ontario Driver’s License and the ability to travel within the service area
The successful candidates will possess the following traits:
- Motivated and self-directed learner
- Proactive and autonomous
- Excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
As a part of our team, the successful candidates will undertake the following:
- Clinic and community based counselling (including activation and exposure programs)
- Emotional regulation and stress management training
- Biofeedback training (EEG and HRV)
- EEG acquisition
- Report writing
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Development, on-going implementation and evaluation of functional plans in partnership with the clinical team
- Collect and summarize clinical data for reports as required
- In-home safety assessment (including equipment prescription) ( Occupational Therapy )
- Pain Management education and program development
- Return to work program development
Extensive education regarding neurophysiology, biofeedback and neurofeedback will be provided to the successful candidate.
WOTN offers competitive pay, based on level of experience, responsibility and skill.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (8)
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time
- Nursing Staff on November 24, 2020
- Dental Assistant on November 19, 2020
- Personal Caregiver on November 19, 2020