Relief Dietary Aide
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 28th 2017
|Marianhill is a charitable long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care residents.|
We are currently recruiting for a Relief Dietary Aide.
|Hours of Work: Varied shifts.|
Rate of Pay: $20.24 to $20.89 per hour (CUPE Local 2764 plus 14% in lieu of benefits).
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter via email outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
600 Cecelia Street,
Related Jobs (70)
- Administrative Assistant – CFMWS on April 12, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 12, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 12, 2021
- Auto Care Worker on April 12, 2021
- Patient Services Specialist on April 12, 2021
- Customer Service Representative – Hiring This Week – Consultant on April 12, 2021
- Records Management Administrator on April 12, 2021
- Housekeeping Attendant on April 12, 2021
- Pharmacy Assistant PT on April 12, 2021
- Pharmacy Assistant FT on April 12, 2021