Relief Dietary Aide
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 28th 2017
|Marianhill is a charitable long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care residents.|
We are currently recruiting for a Relief Dietary Aide.
|Hours of Work: Varied shifts.|
Rate of Pay: $20.24 to $20.89 per hour (CUPE Local 2764 plus 14% in lieu of benefits).
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter via email outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
600 Cecelia Street,
Related Jobs (90)
- Construction and Maintenance Electricial Apprenticeship-Hydro One on October 15, 2021 Apprenticeship
- Cashier – Harvey’s on October 15, 2021
- Grill Master – Harvey’s on October 15, 2021
- Clerk and Receptionist, Employment Services – Pembroke on October 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 15, 2021
- Meat Wrapper on October 15, 2021
- AZ, Company Driver – Cross Border on October 15, 2021
- Covid Surveillance on October 15, 2021
- Temporary Educational Assistant (1.0 FTE) on October 15, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate ( 15 hours) on October 15, 2021