Relief Housekeeper Aides
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 19th 2018
Salary: $18.61 per hour
|Marianhill is a charitable, long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care residents.|
Marianhill is currently seeking Relief Housekeeping Aides.
Under the direction of the Manager of Environmental Services, the Housekeeping Aide is responsible for maintaining a clean, pleasant atmosphere. Such duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of our residents to promote maximum independence.
|Hours of Work: Varied shifts.|
Rate of Pay: $18.61 per hour (CUPE Local 2764 plus 14% in lieu of benefits).
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position via email.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
600 Cecelia Street,
Related Jobs (62)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021