Relief Housekeeping Aides
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: March 26th 2018
Salary: $18.61 per hour
|Marianhill is a charitable long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care residents.|
Marianhill is currently seeking Relief Housekeeping Aides.
Under the direction of the Manager of Environmental Services, the Housekeeping Aide is responsible for maintaining a clean, pleasant atmosphere. Such duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of our residents to promote maximum independence.
|Shifts are varied.|
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
|Krista St. Cyr, Manager of Environmental Services|
600 Cecelia Street,
Related Jobs (87)
- Custodians – Valour on October 25, 2020
- Early Childhood Educator on October 25, 2020
- Executive Assistant on October 25, 2020
- Overnight Cleaner on October 25, 2020
- Practice Manager on October 25, 2020
- Part-time Crew Member on October 25, 2020
- Part-Time Project Assistant on October 25, 2020
- Part-time Personal Support Worker on October 25, 2020