Relief Residential Worker
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 20th 2017
|Columbus House was formed in 1988, after a group of local businessmen and educators became concerned with the number of local students who were having difficulties living at home, but who had no other living options. Out of these discussions, Columbus House was born; a housing option for youth which would allow the opportunity to pursue their education.|
We seek to improve the quality of life for youth in Renfrew County by providing structured, supportive, safe residential and day programs while they pursue their education or training.
Our residential program in Pembroke is currently recruiting for a Relief Worker. This position may involve day, evening and overnight shifts during the week and/or weekends.
|Please send resume via email (MS Word or PDF format).|
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Tiffiny Hughes, Residential Program Supervisor|
Related Jobs (9)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021