Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 30th 2018
Salary: $21.15 to $21.80 per hour
|Marianhill is a charitable, long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care residents.|
Marianhill is currently seeking a part-time Resident Attendant.
Under the direction of the Manager of Community Services, the Resident Attendant performs all duties involved in the provision of client care. Such duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies, procedures and current legislation and in a manner which respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of the client and promotes maximum independence.
|Hours of work: Varied shifts.|
Salary: As per CUPE Collective Agreement, hourly $21.15 to $21.80.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements via email.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
600 Cecelia Street,
Related Jobs (116)
- Circulation Assistant on May 20, 2022
- Legal Assistant on May 20, 2022
- Waste Management Coordinator on May 20, 2022
- Recreation Leader (Youth Sports) on May 20, 2022
- Direct Labour – Production Associate I on May 20, 2022
- Bar and Function Supervisor on May 20, 2022
- general construction labourer on May 20, 2022
- veterinarian on May 20, 2022
- Ultrasound Sonographer- Diagnostic Imaging on May 20, 2022
- server – food and beverage services on May 20, 2022