Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 30th 2018
Salary: $21.15 to $21.80 per hour
|Marianhill is a charitable, long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care residents.|
Marianhill is currently seeking a part-time Resident Attendant.
Under the direction of the Manager of Community Services, the Resident Attendant performs all duties involved in the provision of client care. Such duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies, procedures and current legislation and in a manner which respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of the client and promotes maximum independence.
|Hours of work: Varied shifts.|
Salary: As per CUPE Collective Agreement, hourly $21.15 to $21.80.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements via email.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit a clear vulnerable sector check prior to hiring.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer.
600 Cecelia Street,
Related Jobs (72)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021