*Job Summary: Seasonal Work (early-mid May through to and including Labour Day)
Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests at each instance. Verify and confirming guest reservation, address, and credit card information, and expected service needs and expectations. Process payment for all guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout.
- Performs all duties of a front desk agent· Responsible for taking reservations, registering campers, selling season passes and as well as items in the Camper Store, answering incoming calls, returning telephone calls, responding to on line reservations.·
- Learn the operation of the reservation system· Learn and achieve consistent, accurate and reliable cash handling skills.·
- Ensure a CLEAN and SAFE environment for all guests.·
- Provide QUALITY SERVICE to ALL guests by: ·
- Maintaining a friendly, positive attitude at ALL times.·
- Knowing the answers to questions that the guests may ask about the resort facilities or programs.· Smiling and maintaining a pleasant appearance representative of a resort.··
- Always be in uniform when on duty and present a professional image.·
- Perform all opening and closing duties in the area.·
- Comply with relevant health and safety laws as they apply under the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Regulations and the WHMIS Regulations.·
- Abide by the policies and guidelines that are defined in the Staff Handbook.·
- Perform any other duties as requested by a supervisor or management staff.
- Able to handle customer conflicts and complaints, fast paced, good organizational skills.·
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Recognizes and greets all guests providing exceptional and professional service
- Obtains all required information from guests prior to check in
- Takes and manages reservations made over the phone and through online bookings
- Process payments as required
- Responds to guest’s inquiries received by phone or online communications
- Must be flexible with schedule (AM, PM, weekends)
- Clear & polite telephone manner
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability & willingness to learn new systems and promotions
- Time management skills are an asset
- Team player
- Knowledge of second language is an asset but not required
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be able to work from early-mid May through to and including Labour Day
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour