REQUISITE SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• The incumbent shall be a graduate of a recognized college with an accredited program in
Respiratory Therapy. He/she must be registered with the College of Respiratory Therapists of
Ontario and shall maintain his/her professional membership annually in order to keep abreast of
new developments in the field.
• The Respiratory Therapist must be highly motivated and exhibit a high degree of initiative. With
little direct supervision the incumbent works closely with physicians, paramedical staff and
Hospital personnel to ensure quality patient care. Due to the nature of the position there is a high
degree of patient contact in various areas of the Hospital, such as emergency, intensive care,
recovery room, medical and surgical floors, geriatrics and various outpatient diagnostic
laboratories. He/she must be competent in all therapeutic modalities relating to Respiratory
• The individual must be a member of his/her Ontario Provincial Professional Association, be
familiar with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists code of ethics and the Hospital and
department policies and procedures.
• Previous experience as a Respiratory Therapist in a hospital setting preferred.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and to perform duties within the physical demands of work area.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Julia Boudreau, V.P. Corporate
Services, Renfrew Victoria Hospital, 499 Raglan Street North, Renfrew, Ontario, K7V 1P6.
Although we appreciate
all responses, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. A vulnerable sector check
completed within the past six months is a requirement for employment at RVH.
Related Jobs (5)
- Temp Part time Cleaner – Environmental Services Pembroke Regional Hospital on September 16, 2021 Part Time Temporary
- Dishwasher on September 13, 2021