We are currently hiring a SEASONAL Restaurant Assistant position at The Nook Creperie Inc for the summer. Hours would be 30+ a week. This seasonal position is only available for a post secondary student returning to school in the Fall.
We are looking for an individual willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends. Creativity, experience, education in this field is a definite asset. Good attitude is a must. A valid drivers license is required and access to a vehicle is an asset.
The Restaurant Assistant will be responsible in assisting the CEO as well as GM in the daily operations of the restaurant ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely manner as well as representing the restaurant via social media, e-mail, telephone and in person.
Additional tasks would include marketing, social media as well as coming up with new promotional ideas. A large portion of this job will include transporting goods between our main location and seasonal waterfront Food Truck as well as assisting in daily errands for the restaurant.
We are committed to offering an inclusive workplace that promotes diversity and equal opportunities
If you think you would make a great addition to our team please forward your resume or drop off in person between the hours of 2-5.
Job Type: Temporary
Related Jobs (83)
- Sales Associate – CFMWS on March 3, 2021
- Lab Patient Technician on March 3, 2021
- Customer Representative on March 2, 2021
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Permanent Caretaker (1.0 FTE) on March 2, 2021
- Front Desk Agent – Part-Time on March 2, 2021
- Restaurant Kitchen Help on March 2, 2021
- Coordinator, Professional Services Contracts on March 2, 2021