As a restoration technician, you responsible for the restoration of items that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, debris or other methods of damage
Looking for an individual that is self-motivated, thrives in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Become proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly mainained to be available at all times
- Completes customer service schedules on time. Keeps internal personnel such as dispatchers and/or appropriate supervisors/project managers informed of daily schedule.
- Performs appropriate steps to mitigate further water damage in the home and/or business, depending on the situation. Schedule revisit through dispatch to check on drying conditions
- Prior to leaving, provides customer with necessary safety information or instructions concerning all equipment left at the site and areas extracted and/or just cleaned.
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
- On a daily basis, submit all accurate completed paperwork and have all supporting documents in order. This is a mandatory responsibility that needs to be performed consistently each and every day.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Restoration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers licence (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Related Jobs (1)
- Government of Canada – Multi-Trade INVENTORY on August 11, 2020