The Retail Sales Associate, under the direction of the Team Lead, is primarily responsible for
greeting customers and providing guidance on where they may find items within the store. The
Retail Sales Associate will generate sales, advise customers on the use and care of merchandise,
and provide advice concerning specialised products or services. This role will participate in
merchandising and promotional activities and must maintain a high level of customer service at all
• Problem Solving
• Results Orientation
• Greet customers and provide guidance on where they may find items within the store.
• Generate sales.
• Advise customers on the use and care of merchandise, and provide advice concerning
specialised products or services.
• Participate in merchandising and promotional activities.
• Maintain a high level of customer service.
• Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
• Assist with setting up merchandise displays.
• Maintain accurate inventory.
• Operate digital inventory recordkeeping.
• Work in partnership with store managers and other employees to maximise store sales
and in-store presence.
• Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures.
• Participate in all manner of store maintenance.
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour, and attitude at all times.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and
• Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills.
• Motivated and creative team player.
• Experience in retail sales preferred.
• Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivation, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Ontario Smart Serve Certification
• Driver’s License
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required.
• Long periods of standing.
• Heavy and repetitive lifting.
Whitewater Brewing Company offers competitive an incredible work environment, and career
Whitewater Brewing Company is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection
process and work environment. If contacted about the selection process for this posting, please
advise Human Resources of accommodation needs to enable you to be assessed in a fair and
Qualified applicants should contact Whitewater Brewing Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume by March 23, 2018.