RPN -Surgical/Operating Room (Casual)
Department / Unit:
The Pembroke Regional Hospital has a requirement for two (2) Registered Practical Nurses (RPN’s) to work in the Operating Room/Surgical Program. These positions are offered on a Casual basis.
Registered Practical Nurses practice as members of a multi-disciplinary team in accordance with the Public Hospitals Act, the Regulated Health Professions Act, the Nursing Act, and the Standards set by the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO). In keeping with the Hospital’s Mission, Vision and Values, and policies and procedures, RPN’s provide professional nursing care to patients.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends and when on-call must be available within a response time of twenty (20) minutes.
Related Jobs (11)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- MRT/MRI – Diagnostic Imaging (Perm Casual) on April 8, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021