At Supples Landing we believe in providing resident focused care in a supportive home like environment. Supples Landing promotes independence and strives to offer each resident informed choices. We recognize and provide for each resident as an individual and meet their specific personal needs. We are committed to providing an environment for our employees that fosters job safety satisfaction, responsibility, loyalty and personal growth. We are committed to working with our community partners to ensure all our resident and family needs are met.
- Practical Nurse Diploma or UCP.
- New Graduates welcome to apply.
- Experience as UCP with medication administration required.
- CPR Certificate
- Palliative care experience a asset
- Geriatrics setting preferred.
- Criminal record check.
- Fast-paced environment and ability to work under pressure at times.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work each shift
- Demonstrates excellent team building skills
- Excellent communication written and oral
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to function both independently and as a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrates problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking skills.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with administrative policies, physicians orders, established standards and nursing principles.
- Assesses a residents condition by recognizing and interpreting signs and symptoms
- Maintains accurate and complete clinical records on all residents
- Ensures orders are correctly processed, recorded and followed through according to established policies.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call