At Supples Landing we believe in providing resident focused care in a supportive home like environment. Supples Landing promotes independence and strives to offer each resident informed choices. We recognize and provide for each resident as an individual and meet their specific personal needs. We are committed to providing an environment for our employees that fosters job safety satisfaction, responsibility, loyalty and personal growth. We are committed to working with our community partners to ensure all our resident and family needs are met.
- Practical Nurse Diploma or UCP certificate.
- New Graduates welcome to apply.
- Experience as UCP with medication administration required.
- CPR Certificate
- Palliative care experience a asset
- Geriatrics setting preferred.
- Criminal record check.
- Fast-paced environment and ability to work under pressure at times.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work each shift
- Demonstrates excellent team building skills
- Excellent communication written and oral
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to function both independently and as a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrates problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking skills.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with administrative policies, physicians orders, established standards and nursing principles.
- Assesses a residents condition by recognizing and interpreting signs and symptoms
- Maintains accurate and complete clinical records on all residents
- Ensures orders are correctly processed, recorded and followed through according to established policies.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
Related Jobs (9)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021