As a Sales Associate, your role will specialize in garnering customer acquisition for one of our largest and longest lasting clients. This individual will be engaging customers within various retail based events, working both individually and within a team. The focus is to engage each customer in order too increase awareness and direct sales for our client’s products and services. To be successful in this role, this individual would be strong willed, confident and outgoing with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, motivated by achieving goals and providing exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Friendly, outgoing and contagious personality.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and actively problem solve.
- Works well individually and in teams.
- Self motivated and driven to be successful.
- Enjoys traveling around and meeting new people.
- Must have at least a G2 class license, access to a car is considered an asset but not required.
What we provide:
- Permanent full-time employment.
- Great company culture with organic career growth opportunities.
- Hands on training and ongoing support from experience management.
- Ongoing events and promotions designed to attract new customers.
- Lucrative commission structure with minimum protection guarantee.
- Health benefits program after three months.
Great for those looking to gain real industry experience in business, marketing or sales! Life skill acquired from this position will allow you to grow both personally and professionally.
If you are interested in this role please forward your resume and any relevant questions to email@example.com
Related Jobs (82)
- MERCHANDISING ASSOCIATE FULL TIME RETAIL STORE OPPORTUNITIES on November 27, 2020 Full Time
- Tool Crib Attendant (Petawawa) on November 26, 2020
- Sales Associate on November 26, 2020
- Client Service Coordinator on November 26, 2020
- Seasonal Fuels Delivery Driver – Pembroke on November 26, 2020
- Casual Educational Assistants on November 26, 2020
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time