Founded in 2006, Kognitive Marketing is recognized as an industry leader in face-to-face, Direct Sales programs. Kognitive invests in our employees by providing them with exceptional training and development, ensuring upward mobility as well as personal and professional growth. Both with our employee commitment as with our client commitment, everything we do is built around results. Kognitive has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, garnering us the #1 ranking on PROFIT 500 as the Fastest-Growing Marketing Company in Canada. Check us out at www.kognitive.ca!
As a Sales Associate, your role will specialize in garnering customer acquisition for one of our largest and longest lasting clients. This individual will be engaging customers within various retail based events, working both individually and within a team. The focus is to engage each customer in order too increase awareness and direct sales for our client’s products and services. To be successful in this role, this individual would be strong willed, confident and outgoing with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, motivated by achieving goals and providing exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Friendly, outgoing and contagious personality.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and actively problem solve.
- Works well individually and in teams.
- Self motivated and driven to be successful.
- Enjoys traveling around and meeting new people.
- Must have at least a G2 class license, access to a car is considered an asset but not required.
What we provide:
- Permanent full-time employment.
- Great company culture with organic career growth opportunities.
- Hands on training and ongoing support from experience management.
- Ongoing events and promotions designed to attract new customers.
- Lucrative commission structure with minimum protection guarantee.
- Health benefits program after three months.
Great for those looking to gain real industry experience in business, marketing or sales! Life skill acquired from this position will allow you to grow both personally and professionally.
If you are interested in this role please forward your resume and any relevant questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Us Out @ http://www.kognitivemarketing.com/
Related Jobs (97)
- Coordinator, Construction Services (Mechancial) on March 5, 2021
- Coordonnateur, Services de construction (mécanique) on March 5, 2021 Permanent