Offering a $6,000 signing bonus to the right candidate!
We are looking for Experienced Automotive Sales People right now.
Key Questions – Stop and ask yourself:
- Are you being paid what you are worth?
- Do you see a future at your present location?
If you answered “NO” to any of those questions – you are ready for a change, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Maintain inventory which will include ensuring clean vehicles during season changes.
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Automotive sales experience
- OMVIC License required
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid G driver’s license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in Canada
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, credit report, and valid driver license
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Sales: 2 years
- High school or equivalent