Sales Associate and Estimator
|M. W. Miller BMR|
Location: Eganville, Ontario
Posted: March 27th 2018
|Miller BMR is a retail building material supplier. The business recently changed ownership and management, offering a progressive, up to date and professional service to existing and new customers. We are a small team who enjoy a positive and productive work environment. We supply a full selection of lumber and building materials, hardware, plumbing and electrical, indoor finishing materials such as paint, flooring and fixtures.|
Miller BMR is currently recruiting for a Sales Associate/Estimator to join our team in a full-time capacity, working 40 hours per week.
About This Position
The role of the Sales Associate/Estimator is to service customers in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Assisting and offering solutions to their home improvement and hardware needs as well as estimating and quoting on home projects is a key component. You will be trained on in-store products and in all departments which will assist in building the knowledge to give customers the information they require while benefiting the business.
The Sales Associate/Estimator must be able to make inquiries, solve problems and recognize the customer’s needs. The retail aspect of this position requires the ability to work accurately with cash and charge accounts.
|Miller BMR offers a full benefit package to employees after completing a three month probationary period.|
Our business hours are from Monday to Friday from 8:00amn to 5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. We are closed on Sundays.
M. W. Miller BMR
329 Bonnechere Street West
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021