- Canada – The Pembroke Mall – Pembroke, ON
Shine with Signet!
Peoples Jewellers is looking for dynamic, driven and creative individuals to join our team.
Are you ready to use your business and sales skills to begin a financially rewarding career? If you are the type of person that enjoys working with the best of the best and celebrating the successes of a strong team, then you should apply to Peoples Jewellers. Make the decision to build your career with a company that thrives on an outstanding customer experience, intense and continuous training and being able to make a difference in our customer’s and employee’s lives. If you have the drive and passion to succeed, apply with us today!
Join our team as a Store Manager and have a positive impact on many lives. Our Store Managers are responsible for maintaining daily focus on individual and team members’ standards
achievement to attain sales and profit projections; contributing to an atmosphere of total customer satisfaction; developing skills and product knowledge of team members through training and evaluation; and recruiting and selection of team members. The Store Manager is also responsible for achieving profit margin goals by managing the P&L; following and enforcing all Company policies and procedures; and other operational and strategic duties.
Full-time and Part-time Sales Opportunities
Join our team as a Sales Associate and have a positive impact on many lives. Our Sales Associates are responsible for engaging customers in conversation to understand their needs and objections; presenting merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits; offering extended service plans and financing options; working with the entire sales team to provide a superior experience to all of our valued customers and meeting individual and team sales goals.
We value integrity, diversity, teamwork and opportunities for advancement maintaining our promotion from within philosophy. We provide training on sales techniques, product knowledge, and skills to take your career to the next level. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence, desire to grow and ability to provide a superior customer experience. Sales, retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred, but not required.
A Sampling of our Total Rewards:
* Base pay plus commission on sales
* Base pay plus commission on sales
* 401 (k)
* Paid Vacation and
* Paid Holidays (Full Time Team Members)
* Tuition Reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
* Training – Associate Training System, Management Training System, District Manager in Training, Career Development and more
* Merchandise Discounts
* Incentive Trips and Contests
If interested, please apply online at www.signetjewelers.com.
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Accommodations of disabilities are available if requested during the application, interview and assessment process.
Related Jobs (92)
- PSW – Valley Manor Inc on August 12, 2022
- Dietary Aide – Valley Manor Inc on August 12, 2022
- Housekeeping Aide – Valley Manor Inc. on August 12, 2022
- RN / RPN on August 12, 2022
- Registered Massage Therapist on August 12, 2022
- Clerical – Replacement for Sick Leave on August 12, 2022
- Retail Visual Merchandiser – Part Time Freelance on August 12, 2022
- DZ Driver on August 12, 2022
- Supervisor on August 12, 2022
- Audiologist/Co-Owner on August 12, 2022