We are currently looking for a polished Sales Consultant to join our team to provide indoor and outdoor sales. If you are a highly motivated individual with three to five years experience in a residential construction, this might be a great position for you. We offer a compensation structure of negotiable earnings plus commission or a commission only option. Income potential is within the six-figure range.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in residential construction sales preferably in windows, doors, roofing, siding, renovations, kitchens, furnaces and HVAC.
- Red Seal Carpentry certified or equivalent experience of five years in a carpentry role with experience in the installation of windows and doors.
- Experience in owning and/or operating a renovation company.
- Provide exceptional customer service skills to our customers in home as well as in our two showrooms located in Pembroke and Renfrew.
- Demonstrate our various lines of products and available options to determine the right fit for our customer’s needs.
- Conducting accurate on-site measuring and quoting.
- Hard working, detail oriented, self motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Proven results in achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Must be familiar with Renfrew County as well as reside within Renfrew County.
- Proof of valid license and reliable individual vehicle.
- Seasonal evenings and seasonal rotational Saturdays may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (81)
- Cross Country Ski Attendant – CFMWS on December 1, 2020
- Special Education Teacher Assistants on December 1, 2020
- Front of House Team Member on December 1, 2020
- Support Staff on December 1, 2020
- housekeeping room attendant on December 1, 2020
- live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities on December 1, 2020
- Sales Representative on November 30, 2020