Import Store – Pembroke, ON
|Automotive Dealership looking for a Sales Manager at a dealership in the Ottawa Valley. The Sales Manager is responsible for building and supporting a team of passionate, customer-focused sales consultants that can achieve sales and revenue growth expectations and provide a high standard of customer service.|
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the automotive sales consultants.
- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales-incentive programs.
- Provide sales consultants with up-to-date product information.
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of team members.
- Complete monthly formal reports of Sales team performance.
- Set training standards and operation performance testing.
- Develop annual budgets and targets.
- Manage compliance with Provincial/Territorial, Local and Federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Assist with vehicle inventory management.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a Business, Automotive or other related area.
- 2+ years of management experience in an automotive dealership.
- Experience in car sales.
- Strong F&I background.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of motivation, training, appraisal and general supervisory skills.
- Leadership ability and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- A solid sales background and proven track record of your achievements, personally or professionally.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- A great place to work!
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Management: 2 years
- Sales: 2 years