HIRING FOR SALES
All Markets (Please Email: email@example.com)
We’re always looking for good people!
The ideal candidate for the Sales & Marketing position is one who has a passion for selling and a proven record of success with prospecting, closing, and retaining new advertisers to establish a diverse and established client list. You must be capable of presenting articulately, enthusiastically and persuasively in person, on the phone, or in writing. Your core responsibility will be to increase our advertiser base and achieve a specific revenue target. Must be able to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market.
Prior experience in advertising sales and marketing is not qualification for the position but it is an asset. We are looking for the right individual who wants to jump start their career and become a part of the local business community. Becoming a part of the local business community is much more than just doing day-to-day business to MY Broadcasting Corporation. It means attending events, getting involved, and helping the community grow and prosper.
- Work closely with customers to optimize their advertising budget.
- Prepare and execute dynamic presentations and creative pitches.
- Networking, cold calling, attending seminars and local events.
- Adhere to strict sales procedures set down by management. Prepare and submit weekly follow-through update reports.
- Understand, adapt, and contribute to the evolution of our sales reporting procedures.
- Detail-oriented with impeccable follow-through.
- Cross-functional knowledge of sales and operations.
- Strategic vision for revenue growth.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, e-Mail.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License.
Please email your resume and include a cover letter that indicates why you would be best suited for the position and why you would like to be a part of the myFM team.
VP of Sales
Email resume to: jeffd@MBCmedia.ca