|Seeking a Career or a Fortune?|
Do you Love What You Do?
We are Seeking Leaders!
The Role – Sales & Performance Consultant – Eastern Ontario – 100% Commission
You actively create relationships – with those individuals who wish to transform their performance success; and or expansion of their organization.
You want a purpose! – This role provides you with an enhance purpose to contribute to society and more. It allows you to serve at a higher level. You will be able to help individuals and organizations to go beyond self-help and transform their performance like a coach with an athlete.
You want to expand! – This role activates within a work environment that expands your success drivers such as: self-confidence, stress management, communication, people-skills and leadership.
You want authority! This role addresses clear goals for what you need to do, however you lead how to contribute and get it done based on your strengths.
You bring to us!
- Passionate Attitude – to persist, adapt, compete,results-oriented and able to adapt to adversity.
- Expanding Skills – to initiate, listen, converse,ask questions, communicate, problem-solve,create, cultivate relationships, collaborate,write proposals, present, lead leaders, to get results and ask for a commitment.
- Performance Accountability – for alerting us how you create a metrics-driven environment to track performance with your office computer skills.
You win with our offer!
- Public Programs – enroll individuals monthly tour core, leadership, communication or sales programs
- Custom Programs – educate organizations monthly about how our approach improves their organization’s performance.
- ELive Programs – provides you an opportunity to introduce a new way to learn interactively monthly to both individuals and organizations.
The Conditions, Company, Industry
The ‘Learning & Development’ industry is growing according to the evidence available for your review.Dale Carnegie is one of the top twenty global companies in this industry, as well as the only one ISO certified and one of the few with 100+ year of proven methodology. Dale Carnegie’s corporate structure is franchised. That said the Eastern Ontario region is in start-up mode with no regional office. Therefore, this role is for leaders who can work from home (full or part-time) with the minimum tools such as the internet, computer and transportation.
- Plan – ‘how to’ attract, solicit interest, define desire to do business, decide with our value and act – all within a strategy. Define related tactics within companies and industries.
- Do – enjoy consultative market approach to help both individuals and organizations succeed. Work a database of leads and customers. Call out to dormant and new clients. Collaborate with team. Animate a workshop. Follow up (3x). Close a deal.
- Review – success equals a series of missteps, so how did we do this week, month, quarter and what needs fixing or coaching?
Reap the rewards
- Make a Difference – in an individual’s life.Follow through and consistently be inspired as well by the actions of others.
- Grow your Business Acumen – understand that organizations succeed because of people. Help them solve their people challenges with the team through to the leaders.
- Learn & Grow – your passion for what you love by transforming your performance within our public training programs. Succeed with our on boarding format. Improve with our in-house coaching when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relationship Management: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year